& Research assistant with the Centre for Foreign Language Didactics
Politics and epistemology of language quantification, documentation and cartography
- Didactics of foreign languages and multilingualism
- Interactional sociolinguistics, discourse analysis and ethnography
- Multilingualism and society in Switzerland
- Francophonie and globalization
- South Slavic languages in transnational contexts
Research projects (collaboration)
01.2016 - 12.2018The purpose of this project is to conduct a detailed analysis on language census issues in Switzerland since the 19th century and to better understand the role this tool plays in the Swiss political landscape. This project will also support...
01.2016 - 12.2017This literature review aims to present an overview of scientific research on the social, political and linguistic issues of language census by analysing international works conducted in various sociopolitical and sociolinguistic contexts....
09.2014 - 08.2015In collaboration with the Federal Statistical Office (FSO) In 2010, the Federal Statistical Office (FSO) began conducting an annual population census. The data are mainly gathered from registers of residents, with additional information...